Corian® is one of the most appreciated materials in modern interior design.
With its extraordinary qualities, Corian® is an excellent solution for easy maintenance, and with its unequaled versatility, this material offers solutions fitting to the inventiveness of furniture makers and the imagination of customers.
Corian® is especially used for kitchen countertops, bathroom or kitchen sinks, but also for cladding, decoration or other projects that require an easily maintainable, hardy surface with atypical shapes and special colouring.
See the available colors here.
WHAT IS CORIAN®?
Corian® is a solid, non-porous, homogeneous surface material composed of acrylic resin and natural minerals. It offers great versatility through a wide range of available colors, and especially through the modelling possibilities offered by the thermoforming process.
Corian®, an extremely easy to maintain and durable material
Its properties make it a recommended material for public spaces where maintaining cleanliness entails an important cost for the budget. Corian® is, compared to other materials, easier to maintain and preserves well over time.
- It is not a porous material - this prevents the deep infiltration of dust and dirt, thus facilitating maintaining cleanliness. By simply wiping a Corian® piece of furniture, it recovers its clean look without keeping any leftover dirtiness or potential sources of infection.
- It is a material that is resistant to high temperatures. A hot pan mistakenly placed on the kitchen counter or even a cigarette lump dropped on such a surface does not leave any traces, or if it does, they can be easily removed.
- It is not easy to stain. Allows maintaining a clean, neat appearance for a very long time, even when setup in areas with intense use - such as public baths or industrial kitchens.
- It is a material that can be "repaired". Any scratches or marks on the surface of the material may be covered or removed by specific methods.
- No joints. By specific methods, the Corian® furniture components can be combined to create the impression of a piece of furniture composed out of one single block, without any joints where dirt can build up.
- Corian® is a durable material, keeping its appearance for years, even after intensive use. Its longevity also makes it environmentally friendly.
- It is non-toxic, non-allergic, non-reactive. It can be used safely at home, in office buildings, hospitals or public spaces. In addition, it is a UV-resistant material, which explains its color maintenance, even when used in kitchens or other areas exposed to sunlight.
Corian®, a perfect material for furniture designers
Standard" is a word that Corian® helps you easily go around. The wide range of colors available, and the endless possibilities of modeling come to the aid of the furniture makers to offer ingenious, novel and customised solutions.
- Through thermoforming, any form can be achieved.
- It comes in an extremely wide variety of colors so we can choose the best option to integrate the desired furniture in a particular style or color theme.
It's easy to understand now why Corian® is one of our favorite materials. It is truly a versatile material, that can offer numerous solutions in interior design projects.
We have become experts in modeling and processing the Corian®, managing to offer our customers furniture that is completely unique.
So contact us, and we will surely be able to offer you furniture that will fit perfectly in your decoration plans.
Any project done by Profi Style benefits from quality assurance. In case of unforeseen events or inappropriate use, we offer remediation services.
Profi Style is a member of the DuPontTM Corian® Quality Network, which attests to the quality of our services in the corian furniture. The warranty of furniture made of corian by our company is 10 years, subject to use according to recommendations and non-use of reactive substances in the second class.
For details click here